Thursday, January 7, 2010

As per request from the main author of this blog,  I’m finally getting off my lazy ass and posting something. While nothing terribly exciting happened today, I suppose blogging is an outlet-a diary I wont lose under my bed or behind my bookshelf. Then again, I’ll have to be more careful as to what I say… the interwebz is no place to tell secrets. The image you see next to my post islittlegirl from IHeartit.com , a fun little website for artistic image sharing. It’s probably what I’ll use a lot, unless I can get a good shot with my new camera.

Drama is as fun as always. However, I’m pretty sure I’m banned from gossip unless its about me. Sorry folks, no scoop tonight.

Hopefully I’ll have something worth reading soon. Until then, Bye Bicycle!

2 comments:

Tikian12 said...

Just don't gossip secrets. Or at least not the groups.

Carrot Junkie said...

Drama is both fun and FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post a Comment