Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sometimes a simple game of halo where everyone but you sucks at it is just what you need to distract yourself from the impending sickness Monday. This always happens, plugged nose, bad sleep second or third night, and then BLAM feeling like shit to the point of no concentration. It’s the most fun thing ever.

This is probably the only fun I get this weekend because tomorrow is a catch up day, so Its gonna be either homework or eating… I’m probably not gonna turn my computer’s on until I have to type something. Also my phone will be off so don’t bother with calling or texting me either. Well got to finish this dungeon in .hack//infection so I’ll post again Monday while I’m sick if I am.

2 comments:

Sprntr Zomby said...

You tell me to open up but you don't tell me when the Halo is beinging gamed, cause thats when I talk when I'm playing.
We should have recorded Dead or Alive that night during the party with the laser tagging.

Tikian12 said...

I only didn't say cause you said you were busy this weekend.

Post a Comment