Monday, January 11, 2010

Photo_011110_001

That’s the feeling I get in the winter after Christmas. A dark cloud looming over head. I guess it’s the counter to the happiness and joy the holidays bring to me. This is the time I start to think and I see all the flaws I have, all the things that will never come to fruition, and all the regrets I have and will have. It gets downright depressing. This is where the rage kicks in. Every year I hit a point of major depression and do I let it fuck with my life? Do I have to take pills to make me feel better? Do I torture my body? No. I take it with stride, walk it out, and find a way to overcome it. Sometimes that is with a new hobby, finding a book to read that I actually like, watching something new, actually listening to that song I hated and finding I liked it, or just venting online like I’m doing right now.

People with depression that take meds and get all emo and shit can go fuck it. You can all deal with it just the same as me, find something constructive to do. Pick up cycling, it will counter the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment