Monday, January 4, 2010

Well, we are back, and this time there will be more than just me writing. I killed all the other posts to kinda start over. Just in time for school to start back up. How fun. Though break was good. Got two computers, a new monitor, a desk my dad made, and some money. I bought Band Hero, didn’t really like it, and now I’m out 40 bucks on a shit game cause I can’t return it. Though I did download GTA San Andreas for PC and I have been having fun with that. I’ve been back on playing Perfect World International a bit now, though I won’t be on much cause I’m cracking down on homework this semester, and that just takes me a long time. That’s kinda it for me this post. Hana and a new contributer will be posting, no word on Eric, though he’s pretty busy all the time with either other things or L4D2 and Borderlands. I don’t blame him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment