Friday, January 8, 2010

Hey, I'm Sprntr Zomby and I decided to finally start posting about myself on the blog. I'm not going to do a long intro to myself as you'll pick up on me after a while of reading what I have to say.
I felt pretty out of it today durning school. Once I got home though I started to feel better and keep up on my gaming. I played some Spec Ops in CoD: MW2 and actually beat one of the hardest levels on the hardest difficulty on my 5th try. Now all I have to play is the last half or so in Borderlands and I have nothing else to do.
Afterwards I started to feel strange again, and I think I know why. I feel like I'm being less of an asshole (Except to you Angela), and my friends are accepting me a bit better. I guess the chapter of my life with my anger at everything is coming to and end and I'm not really angry at those responsible to those changes I hated.

1 comments:

Hana-Chana-Sama said...

Nyeh, I can take it.

Post a Comment