Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So today we got home after a weekend that got bear overwhelmingly happy, and a day for him to take a nap,Photo_010510_001 and he did not tear anything up. I was really surprised. This is the dumb dog by the way. School today was filled with boring classes, me getting my schedule organized in my phone, and a fun Japan Club waiting for Don Don to show up who never did. Also a surprise, the dumb rules in the lyceum are now lifted at about four thirty. In tech news CES starts soon, so people are getting out the lame news before hand, and I’m fapping all over the new net/smartbooks from Lenovo. One of them is a smartbook running windows 7 that has a removable tablet screen. Another is a ARM/Snapdragon smartbook that is tiny as hell. Other things are new HD Skype cams and Skype TVs. Well, I gotta get working on my homework now. Find my twitter for more (gonna get the twitter widget working soon).

0 comments:

Post a Comment