Friday, January 22, 2010

humphumphump

Sometimes in life I have to take little things like this for granted. Fighting over a pole in the BK by Meijer, what’s more fun than that?

It’s really got me thinking how we never actually do much anymore, probably due to the cold and everyone (besides Eric) lacking sufficient funds to do anything. So who cares if it was just getting food at a BK after some practice for the talent show. It was hanging with my friends, something I really didn’t have the ability to do before.

Still it doesn’t draw much from the problems I’m having behind the scenes that pretty much no one else but me knows about. It’s like a game of Tetris, only I can’t see the next piece and the only good place to put anything I’d need the line piece. Anything else just wouldn’t quite work, they might catch three lines, but it’s no Tetris…

0 comments:

Post a Comment