Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo_010810_001So a website says you can order online, then makes you have to call for the pizza puts you on hold. WTF. Come on Domino’s, I want mah pizza now, not after holding for an hour! (only held for 2 minutes). Also I wanna know why data for smart phones is 30-45 bucks, and feature phones get it for 10 and 20! Anyway. Today yet another day same old same old. Though had a enthralling conversation with Korea about my last rant on the blog. That and youth groups through churches and Heroes… Got home and really just played with the dog till about now. Also I wish Christmas lights weren’t tacky to have up year round. They are just so calming (btw thats my tree in my backyard still). Also I decided I’m gonna share pics from my phone on here, and eventually my camera when I either find my old one or get a new one…

0 comments:

Post a Comment