Monday, February 1, 2010

Well don’t this suck. Lately I’ve been coming home to a rather empty feeling, leaving me no will to do homework, or much of anything productive. Just anything that has no stress that can distract me from the empty feeling. Lately that has been becoming more difficult to do. School has been piling on the assignments raising the stress. Not to mention the Ashley thing.What really sucks is that the one thing that could make this better also runs a high risk of making things around twenty times worse… It suck to be me…

3 comments:

Allison said...

I know exactly what you mean, I've had no motivation to do anything for the past few weeks other than watch TV or, occasionally, read. It's weird. *shrug*

Carrot Junkie said...

I know what you mean too. That feeling has haunted me for the psat two years. Not just weeks, years. For a while I just felt... empty, like I had no purpose. It was depressing as hell and I felt powerless to stop it.

You know what a good movie to watch when you feel like this? Fearless.

Sprntr Zomby said...

Why is everyone so depressed? I love snow, and winter is just awesome. We need to just do something epic that sets the standard for everything the group does

Post a Comment